In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), this website informs you, in this section, about the policy collection and treatment of cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What types of cookies does a web page use?
A website can use the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the process of purchasing an item.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language or type of browser through which it connects to the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by this website or by third parties, allow the offer of advertising spaces on the website to be managed in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or use. you make from our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These types of cookies store information on the behavior of visitors obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
Deactivate / delete cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility of allowing, blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on your computer.
You can then access the settings of the most frequent web browsers to accept, install or deactivate cookies:
Cookies used on this website
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to collect user information and use of the website.
Attached we include the table of own and third-party cookies used by this website, as indicated in the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI):
|_fbp||.3stepsmiles.com||Advertisement||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.||3 months|
|fr||.facebook.com||Advertisement||Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.||3 months|
|__hstc||.3stepsmiles.com||Analytics||This is the main cookie set by Hubspot, for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).||1 year 24 days|
|hubspotutk||.3stepsmiles.com||Analytics||This cookie is used by HubSpot to keep track of the visitors to the website. This cookie is passed to Hubspot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.||1 year 24 days|
|__hssc||3stepsmiles.com||Functional||HubSpot sets this cookie to keep track of sessions and to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie.||30 minutes|
|__cf_bm||.hubspot.com||Functional||This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.||30 minutes|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||www.3stepsmiles.com||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||www.3stepsmiles.com||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Non-necessary" category .||1 year|
|__hssrc||.3stepsmiles.com||Necessary||This cookie is set by Hubspot whenever it changes the session cookie. The __hssrc cookie set to 1 indicates that the user has restarted the browser, and if the cookie does not exist, it is assumed to be a new session.||session|
Warning about deleting cookies.
You can delete and block all cookies on this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the web page may be affected.