Do you want to become an expert in any of the steps of our digital workflow?
At 3SS we offer you different courses of specialization in the field of Digital Workflow. All of them are intense but dynamic, very practical and at the same time personalized.
Available now, three modules on Digital Workflow training. How can the latest technique applied to dental implants will help you stay competitive, be faster and master a speciality that can be used in many areas of you clinic.
Based in Marbella, Spain, presented by Dr Eduardo Crooke, speaker for Nobel BioCare and Dr. Felix Price.
We offer you something new where you can develop all the skills to:
- How to make a first VIP visit
- Tools and tricks for photos and videos
- Training in the use of intraoral and extraoral scans
- Training in the use of DTX by Nobel BioCare for your treatment plan.
- Learn to create a case presentation with a lot of value
- Prosthesis protocol
- Digital versus conventional workflow
- Use of technology to optimize time and results
- New techniques and materials for clinical cases.
- Basis for Effective Planning
- Conventional versus Guided Surgery Planning and Navigated Surgery
- Advanced implant planning
- Create a treatment plan in DTX Studio and export it to X-Guide
- Learn to control the drill in real time and navigate in 3D
- Experience first hand what is it to have a total control of the surgery
TO WHO ARE THESE ACCREDITATIONS AIMED FOR?
This for innovative and forward-thinking dentists to train in the latest digital technology for dental implants.
They will incorporate new concepts, technologies and materials, a hands on approach to learning how to apply new technology into his/her clinic.
It will also be able to treat cases that were previously reserved for specialists and therefore increase the treatment capacity of his patients and the profitability of his clinic.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Understand how the use of the most advanced techniques can make the difference to your clinic.
- Learning with real patients. Apply the digitized flow to a real case.
- Resolve clinical cases with criteria, recognizing interdisciplinary needs from diagnosis and treatment, to completion and maintenance.
- Fidelize the patient with predictable and long-term results.